马丁-催眠的花园

 

催眠的花园
1. Welcome to the hypnotic garden.
    欢迎来到催眠的花园。
    2. The latest scientific investigations of the mind have been able to prove the ancient wisdom.
    有最近对人类心灵的科学调查已经可以证明古代的智慧。
    3 The fact of the intimate connection between the mind and body.
    那就是我们心灵和身体之间有着密不可分的关系。
    4The body produces what the mind dictates.
    身体会听从心灵的命令去生产和制造。
    5 Whatever is held in the mind, the physical body will produce.
    不管心灵想的是什么,身体都会随着产生变化。
    6 The diseases of the body can and mostly are caused by ill feelings, or bitterness towards another person.
    大多数身体上的疾病情都和负面的情绪有关,例如老想着自己生病了,对人有所怨恨。
    7 All of the emotions: intense passion, hatred and longstanding jealousy, affect the body negatively.
    被强烈的感情所淹没,憎恨或长期的嫉妒,都对我们的身体有着负面的影响。
    8 And corroding anxiety and bad temper actual induce physical diseases.
    而焦虑和坏脾气更是会侵蚀我们的健康。
    9 The heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, stomach, and body cells are destroyed.
    破坏身体的细胞,产生和心脏,肝脏,肾脏,脾脏及胃相关的疾病。
    10 Worry causes untold life-threatening diseases such as heart troubles, nerves breakdowns, and blood-pressure problems.
    而忧虑更是造成许多与生命威胁的疾病,像心脏方面的毛病,神经衰弱及血压方面的问题等。
    11 If the bad thoughts are destroyed, bodily diseases and problems will vanish.
    假如我们能将不好的想法消灭,那么大多数身体上的疾病都会随着消失。
    12 This is the hypnosis technique which can help self-healing.
    以下是一段催眠的技巧可以被用来帮助自我医治。
    13 It is a relaxation technique that you can utilize just to simply relax.
    它同时也是一段让身心放松的练习,你可以只是用来让自己好好放松休息一下。
    14 I just want to give you some idea of how it feels, to experience the wonderful euphoric feeling of hypnosis relaxation.
    我只想要让你去体验一下催眠所带来的那种美妙愉悦的感觉。
    15 If you have any discomfort in any area of your body, or diseased,
    假如你身体有任何不舒服的地方,或有什么疾病,
    16 I want you to send a loving thought to that area.
    我现在要你传送爱的能量到那部分。
    17 Visualize -运用想象力,
    18Put pictures in your mind of your body becoming healthy and well again.
    在你的心灵呈现一张自己的照片,照片中的你再次变得健康,令你满意。
    19 That area of your body you can see in your mind's eye becoming healthy and well again.
    而那有病痛的部位也在你的想象中变得完好和健康。
    20 Healthy as it should be.
    你的身体将恢复到它本来应有的健康状态。
    21 Nature made our bodies to stay healthy,
    大自然的设计使我们的身体能保持在健康的状态,
    22 to heal itself.身体是会自我痊愈的。
    23 Nature only needs the cooperation and assistance of the mind to operate naturally and heal.
    我们身体所需的是心灵的合作和协助,让它能自然地运作和抑制。
    24 I want you to get you a comfortable position,
    现在我要你让自己处于一个舒服的姿势,
    25 preferably to stretch out on the floor or on a bed,
    最好是能全身平躺在地上或床上,
    26 with a small pillow to support your neck or possibly roll up some clothing and place under your neck.
    并在头下垫块枕头,若找不到枕头也可以卷起一些衣服来代替。
    27 Get comfortable.让自己感到舒服,
    28 Place a light cover or towel on you
    并在身上盖一层薄薄的毯子或大浴巾,由胸部盖到脚掌。
    29 We'll just have a small break while you get prepared.
    我们自定要稍停一下让你去准备这些东西。
催眠的花园2
30 Now you're ready to visit the garden of your mind.
    现在你已经准备好去探访你心灵的花园
    31 Check that your head is in line with your spine.
    检查你的头和脊椎是否已成一直线不要弯曲。
    32 Let your feet just fall slightly apart.
    让你的双脚微微打开与肩同宽。
    33 Your arms can rest limply at your side.
    双手背可轻轻地在身旁放松。
    34 Turn your hands so the palms are slightly facing upwards,将两手的掌心微微朝上,
    35 the sides of your hands on the floor.不用太刻意。
    36 Close your eyes now, and just listen to our voices.
    现在请闭上你的眼睛,请听着我们的声音。
    37 And if you listen to our voices, you will find a wonderful relaxing thing happen to you.
    而当你听我们的声音,你将经验到一种美妙放松的经验会发生在你的身上。
    38 You'll find the muscles in your body right down your spine are completely relaxing.
    你会发现全身的肌肉延伸到脊椎以下的部分都将完全地放松。
    39 Be aware of your breathing.去意识到你的呼吸。
    40 Don't force or strain the breath.不要刻意用力地呼吸。
    41 Just be aware of the slow, deep breath
    只要去感觉到你的呼吸变得缓慢和深沉。
    42  that go right down to the bottom of the stomach as you inhale.
    在你吸气时候这气会带到腹部的下方。
    43 Be conscious of your stomach rising very gently as you inhale.
    并且意识到在你每次吸气时,你的小腹会微微地鼓起。
    44 When you exhale, feel yourself letting go completely,
    在呼气的时候将所有的气完全地呼出,让自己所有的烦恼也一起呼出,
    45 and sinking down heavily to the floor.
    并感到全身非常地沉重,下沉到地板里了。
    46 Feel yourself sinking down deeper and deeper...
    感到你自己深深地陷入地板里,
    47 down deeper into the floor.越来越深,深入到地板里。
    48 You are calm, your whole body is relaxing,
    你感到很平静,你的全身正在放松,
    49 relaxing more with each gentle breath you breathe.
    而在你每次缓缓地呼吸后,你将更加地放松。
    50 Leave your eyes closed, your eyelids are beginning to feel heavy and relaxed.
    让你的双眼闭上吧,你的眼皮开始感到非常地沉重和放松。
    51They feel comfortably heavy.它们感到舒服地沉重。
    52 So relaxed you don't want to open them again.
    是那样地放松你不想再把它们打开了。
    53 You are now feeling peaceful and calm and tranquil
    你现在感受到平安,祥和以及宁静。
    54 as you slowly breathe in and out,
    当你慢慢地呼吸、吸气、吐气,
    55 in and out.吸气、吐气。
    56 Your whole body is feeling heavy and relaxed.
    你的全身感到非常地沉重和放松。
    57 All tension is being dissolved away from the muscles down the back of your neck,
    所有的紧张压力都消失了,随着你身体脖子后的肌肉放松而消失了,
    58 right down your spine...
    延伸的到你的脊椎下方,
    59 all of your chest...
    及整个胸部附近的肌肉都放松了......
    60 Relaxing...都放松了......
    61 And tension is just dissolving away.
    紧张压力都消失不见了。
    62 Your entire body is calm and relaxed.
    你的全身已经放松了。
    63 Your arms and hands are feeling heavy and limp at your sides.
    你的手背和双手开始感到非常地沉重,松软地摆在两旁。
    64 Your legs right down to your feet begin to feel heavy, calm and relaxed.
    而你的双腿延伸到你的脚掌也开始感到非常地沉重和放松。
    65 Your legs and feet feel heavy and limp.
    你的双腿和脚掌感到非常地沉重和无力。
    66 Your whole body is sinking down deeper and deeper.
    你的全身正渐渐地往下沉,越沉越深。
    67 Your whole body feels warm and relaxed全身将感到温暖和放松。
    68as you sink down deeper.在你下沉的时候,
    69 Letting go.放松吧,
    70 Letting go more and more.越来越放松。
    71  Letting go and listening to nature's sounds.
    让我们放松来倾听自然美妙的声响。
 
催眠的花园3
    72 Imagine now that you are in your own beautiful garden.
   
现在想象你正站在自己美丽的花园里,
    73 This is your own private most relaxing calm place
这是你自己私人所拥有最放松宁静的园地。
    74 where everything around you is bathed in light.
   
在这里每件东西都沉浸在阳光里。
    75 Color and beauty surround you.
   
缤纷的色彩与自然之美围绕着你。
    76 Plants and flowers of many varieties are bathed in sunshine.
   
许多不同种类的植物和花朵也都沉浸在柔和的阳光下。
    77 From the gentle rays of the sun in the clear blue sky above.
   
从碧蓝的天空中,太阳撒下柔和的光芒。
    78 And passing from one flower to the next,
   
而从一朵花到另外一朵花,
    79 you see many colors of the butterflies as they float on the warm air.
   
你看到许多色彩靓丽的蝴蝶正在晴空中飞舞。
    80 The multicolored wings glistening in the sunlight as they drift.
   
它们那彩色的翅膀正闪烁在阳光下。
    81 And the birds in the distance add their music to nature's chorus.
   
而远处的鸟儿也开始高歌加入自然的合唱。
    82 As the air is heavy with the natural beautiful relaxing scent of the trees and flowers,
   
空气中充满了由花草树木所散发的自然香气,多么美好另人放松,
    83 you can hear the trickling waters slowly flowing over the small rocks.
   
你可以听见潺潺的溪流正缓慢地流过一些小岩石。
    84 It's so beautiful in your garden - peaceful and serene, alive and vibrant.
   
在你的花园里一切是那么地美好:宁静、安详,具有生气和活力。
    85 You feel at home,
你觉得好象回到了自然的家一样,
    86at one with nature.
你就像是自然的一部分。
    87As you slowly walk down a green grassy bank and come to a little stream of bubbling crystal clear water,
   
当你慢慢地沿着青草地走向一条水晶一般清澈的小溪流,
    88 the light is dancing of the water in many directions.
   
看见阳光在水面上闪闪发光。
    89 Just imagine yourself slowly and quietly walking down a pathway beside the stream,
   
继续想象看到你自己正慢慢安静地走向溪旁的一条小路,
    90 absorbed in nature.
整个人容入自然中。
    91 Feel yourself peaceful and calm
感到自己很平静与安详,
    92 at one with the garden.
就好象是花园的一部分。
    93 Beside the stream is a still deep pool of crystal clear water.
   
在小溪的旁边有一个平静深沉的池塘,里面充满了清澈的水。
    94 Pause for a moment and look down at your own reflection.
   
暂停一下,看看自己在池中的倒影吧。
    95 There's warmth in your heart
在你的心中升起一股暖流,
    96 and a smile on your face,
而你的脸上也浮现出微笑,
    97 because you have discovered the path - the pathway to good health within yourself.
   
因为你已经发现到通往健康的路就在你里面。
    98 You realize you alone you are the keeper of this path.
   
你觉悟到只有你自己一人才是这条路的管理者。
    99 You realize and certainly know that even though the path can sometimes be blocked by the events of life,
   
你也同时认知到即使有时候这条路会被生活上一些事而阻碍,
    100 you know you can come down this path and be free anytime you wish.
   
但你知道你可以在任何时候自由地走回这条路上。
    101 You can free yourself from all the feelings of injustice.
   
你可以让自己由不平的情绪中释放出来。
    102 And injustice will no longer stalk you.
   
不平的感觉将不再跟随着你。
    103 Rid yourself of anger and guilt.
摆脱掉一切的愤怒和罪恶感。
    104 No difficulty has power over you unless you give it that power.
   
再也没有任何外在的力量可以掌控你,除非你将控制权权交给他。
    105 Let past events just fade away.
让过去的种种都消失离开吧。
    106 Don't let them darken your future.
   
不要再让他们为你的将来蒙上一层阴影。
    107 Forgive yourself for past mistakes.
   
为着过去的错误原谅自己吧。
    108 You cannot change the past.
你不可能改变过去。
    109 Now that you know better, forgive yourself and let all negative thoughts go.
   
现在你必须要懂事了,原谅自己并让所有负面的思想都离开吧,
    110 Go from your mind.
离开你的心灵。
    111You can change your future by changing your thoughts.
   
你可以改变你的未来由改变你的思想开始。
    112 We are the creators of our own thoughts.
   
我们都是自己思想的创造者。
    113 Change your thoughts and you change your world.
   
改变你的思想你将能改变自己的世界。
    114 There is nothing more absolute than change.
   
没有什么是比改变更确定的了。
    115 Everything changes.
每一件事物都在变化,
    116 Nothing ever remains the same.
没有什么是停止不变的。
    117 Remember the good passes,
记住好的会过去,
    118 and so does the bad.
而同样坏的也会过去。
    119 When we are down, there's only one way to go,
   
当我们跌落到最低处的时候,
    120- That is: up.
只有一条出路就是:向上。
    121 If we only wait a little, the cycle, the unfailing tide of things,
   
只要我们再多忍一下,那自然的循环,宇宙不止的潮汐,
    122 will sweep us up again.
   
将会再次将我们往上带起。
    123 The essence of the desired state is already in yourself.
   
你所期望的状态那本质早已生殖在你里面。
    124 The fruit is already in the seed.
   
就好像果实的本质早已经在种子里了。
    125 You can have everything now that you know how to ask.
   
你可以拥有每一样东西,现在你已知道如何去要求了。
    126 Formulate your images and ask.
   
形成你的意向然后去要求。
    127 Everything that happens to us is the result of the seed planted.
   
每一件发生在我们身上的事都是过去所种下的结果。
    128 Plant your seeds carefully.
所以小心地播种,
    129 Your thoughts are your seeds.
你的思想就是你的种子。
    130 They will bud and blossom and bear fruit.
   
它们将萌芽,开花和结果。
    131 By changing your thoughts today, will build your world of tomorrow.
   
从今天改变你的思想做起,你将建立明日你的世界。
    132 I'm going to stop talking now, while you keeping your mind images of your body being restored to good health.
   
我现在将暂停说话,但请你继续在你的心灵中想象着你的身体正恢复健康。
    133 See yourself as you would like to be.
   
看到你自己成为你想成为的样子,
    134 See a picture in your mind,
   
在你的心中看到这样的照片,
    135 visualize what you feel is right for you.
   
想象什么才是对你好的,
    136 Remember your thoughts are seeds.
   
记得你的思想就像种子,
    137 Sow them now wisely.
   
现在明智地播种。
    138 and they will bud and blossom and bear fruit.
   
它们将萌芽,开花和结果。
    139 I want you to always think of your mind as a lovely garden.
   
我要你总是把自己的心灵想象成一座美丽的花园。
    140 If you look after it, it will look after you.
   
如果你好好的照顾它,它也会好好的照顾你。
 
催眠的花园4
    141The beautiful garden is slowly and quietly fading from you mind.
    现在美丽的花园正慢慢安静地从你的心中退去。
    142 As you bring awareness back into your physical body,当你开始将意识带回你的身体,
    143 you know deep in your mind that you have sowed positive seeds of thought,
    但你知道在你心灵深处你已经播下一些积极思想的种子,
    144 and they have passed over to the storeroom of life's experiences -
    而它们也传送到人生经验的储藏室里。
    145 - Your subconscious mind, life's garden.
    你的潜意识,生命的花园。
    146 And there they will bud and blossom to bear fruits sometime in the future.
    而它们将会萌芽,开花,并会在未来的某个时候结果。
    147 Slowly now begin to become aware.
    现在开始慢慢地恢复你的意识。
    148 Observe your breathing.观察你的呼吸,
    149 Notice how slow and quiet the breathes become most(???) in your resting.
    注意到在你休息的时候你的呼吸变得多么地平静和缓慢。
    150 Now begin to breathe a little more deliberately.
    现在开始有点刻意地去呼吸。
    151 Making each inhalation a little longer,
    让每次的吸气延长一点,
    152 a little deeper.加深一点。
    153And as you exhale,而当你呼气时,
    154 feel an abundance of energy感受到丰盛的经历,
    155 spreading throughout your body.散播在你的全身。
    156 Begin to move and bring back all the body sensations.
    现在我们要开始活动一下带回身体的感觉。
    157 Move your hands and fingers.移动一下你的双手和手指头。
    158 Move the feet and toes.移动一下你的脚掌和脚趾头。
    159 Allow your head to roll very gently from side to side.
    将你的头由一边慢慢地转向另一边。
    160 Open your eyes,张开你的双眼,
    161 Blink a little and allow your eyes to become accustomed to the light.
    眨眨你的眼睛好适应一下光线。
    162 Now begin to stretch upwards.现在要开始向上伸展一下身体。
    163 Raising your hands and arms above your head,
    高举你的双手手背超过你的头部,
    164 stretching向上伸展,
    165stretch...伸展......
    166 right through the body全身用力地伸展,
    167 stretch...伸展......
    168 Exhale,呼气,
    169 let it all go with a "sigh".开口用力呼出所有的气。
    170 This is a new day.这是新的一天。
    171 Slowly bring yourself into sitting position, and the feeling of calmness will remain deep within.
    慢慢地让自己坐起来感受那股平静安详的感觉还深深地留在你里面。
    172 It will remain always.
    它将会一直的留在你心里。
关键字:

More心理图片